STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website and/or purchasing Goods or Services from us through our Website or otherwise, you agree to be bound by them.
We are: spanREWARD CATERING LIMITED, a Limited Company registered in Ireland under registration number 630464, whose registered address isUNIT 31, THE VILLAGE MILL ENTERPRISE PARK, RATHNEW WICKLOW, A67KW08, IRELAND
You are: Anyone who uses Our Website and/or purchases Goods or Services (as defined below) from us.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website immediately, not purchase our Good and not purchase any of our Services.
The terms and conditions:
In this agreement
|“Carrier”||means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you.|
|“Content”||means any content in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.|
|“Force Majeure Event”||events, circumstances or causes beyond a party's reasonable control|
|“Goods”||means any of the goods we offer for sale on Our Website, or, if the context requires, goods we sell to you|
|“Our Website”||means any website of ours and includes all web pages controlled by us.|
|"Post"||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website, and the phrases "Posted" and "Posting" shall be interpreted accordingly.|
|Services||means any of the services we offer for sale on Our Website including our online consultation service, or, if the context requires, services we sell to you.|
In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- 2.1 a reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership, or to a corporation, government body, or other association or organisation.
- 2.2. these terms and conditions apply to all supplies of Goods or Services by us to any customer. They prevail over any terms proposed by you.
- 2.3. any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing;
- 2.4. except where stated otherwise,any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person;
- 2.5. in this agreement references to a party include references to a person to whom those rights and obligations are transferred or passed as a result of a merger, division, reconstruction or other re-organisation involving that party.
- 2.6. the headings to the paragraphs and schedules (if any) to this agreement do not affect the interpretation;
- 2.7. a reference to an act or regulation includes new law of substantially the same intent as that act or regulation.
- 2.8. in any indemnity, a reference to costs or expenses shall be construed as including the estimated cost of management time of the indemnified party, such cost calculated €50 per hour.
- 2.9. these terms and conditions apply in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods or Services and so far as the context allows, to youas a visitor to Our Website.
- 2.10. this agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
3. Our contract with you
- 3.1. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
- 3.2. Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty, information or document or other term not forming part of this agreement.
- 3.3. If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so and you accept personal responsibility for every act or omission by you.
- 3.4. Because we rely on our suppliers, we do not guarantee that Goods or Service advertised on Our Website are available.We may change these terms from time to time.The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods or Services.
- 3.5. The price of Goods or Services may be changed by us at any time. We will never change a price so as to affect the price charged to you at the time when you buy those Goods or Services.
- 3.6. If in future, you buy Goods or Services from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- 3.7. We do not sell the Goods in all countries. We may refuse to deliver the Goods if you live in a country we do not serve.
4. Acceptance of your order
- 4.1. Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order.
- 4.2. If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives.If this happens you may:
- 4.2.1 accept the alternatives we offer;
- 4.2.2 cancel all or part of your order.
5. Price and payment
- 5.1. The price payable for the Goods or Services that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- 5.2. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website.If that happens, we will not despatch the Goodsor provide the Services until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- 5.3. Prices exclude value added tax (“VAT”). If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside EU, VAT will be deducted at the payment point.
- 5.4. Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us.All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than Euro will be borne by you.
- 5.5. Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- 5.6. If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods or Services, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- 5.7. The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Our Website before we ask you to pay. 5.8. If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
6. Security of your credit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- 6.1. Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- 6.2. If you have asked us to remember your credit card details in readiness for your next purchase or subscription, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions which you have initiated.
7. Cancellation and refunds
This paragraph appliesif you buy as a consumer as defined in the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”). Provided the Regulations apply to the transaction concerned, then the following terms apply to the contract.
- 7.1. We now inform you that information relating to all aspects of our Goodsand is not in this document but in our marketing material, whether that is in the medium of Our Website or in hard copy.
7.2. The following rules apply to cancellation of your order for Goods:
- 7.2.1 If you have ordered Goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason, at any time within 14 days of your order. You will have no obligation and we will return your money.
- 7.2.2 If you have ordered Goods, and received them, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 days of the date you received them. You must tell us that you wish to cancel. You must also send the Goods back to us within that same 14-day period.
7.2.3 We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- 18.104.22.168 we receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- 22.214.171.124 you comply with our procedure for returns and refunds. We cannot return your money unless we know who sent them.
- 7.3. The option to cancel your order is not available:
- 7.3.1 if you purchase sealed goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- 7.3.2 if they are a hard medium for a product in soft copy, which comes to you sealed and is returned to us unsealed;
- 7.3.3 if the Goods are somehow mixed with other goods so that we cannot identify or easily separate them.
- 7.4. You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
- 7.5. In any of the above scenarios, we will return your money within 14 days.
8. Liability for subsequent defects
- 8.1. We warrant that, for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery (warranty period), the Goods shallbe free from material defects in design, material and workmanship.
8.2. Subject to clause 8.1, if:
- 8.2.1 you give notice in writing to us during the warranty period, within 5 business days of discovery that some or all of the Goods do not comply with the warranties set out in clause 8.1;
- 8.2.2 we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Goods; and
- 8.2.3 you (if asked to do so by us) return such Goods to our place of business at your cost,we shall, at our option, repair or replace any Goods (or part thereof) that are found to be defective, or refund the price of such defective Goods (or part thereof).
8.3. We shall not be liable for Goods' failure to comply with the warranties set out in clause 8.1 if:
- 8.3.1 you makeany further use of such Goods after giving notice of defects in accordance with clause 8.2;
- 8.3.2 the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice regarding the same;
- 8.3.3 the defect arises as a result of us following any drawing, design or specification supplied by you;
- 8.3.4 you alter or repairs such Goods without our written consent;
- 8.3.5 the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; or
- 8.3.6 the Goods differ from the specification as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
9. Delivery and pick up
- 9.1. After confirming an order and having received the 50% non-refundable deposit (where required) Goodsshall as soon as practicable and in any event inform the Customer of the Supplier's estimated delivery date for the Order.
- 9.2. Delivery is completed on the completion of loading of the Goods at the delivery location.
9.3. Delivery Dates are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of any Goods that is caused by:
- 9.3.1 a Force Majeure Event; or
- 9.3.2 the Customer's failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- 9.4. If following 10 Business Days after the day on which wenotify you that the Goods are ready for collection you have not collected those Goods, we may resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and, after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs, charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
- 9.5. You may not cancel an Order because of any delay in delivery.
- 9.6. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. We are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
10. Foreign taxes and duties
- 10.1. If you are not in a EU (European Union) country, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- 10.2. You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
11. European Union (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations 2014
- 11.1. These regulations provide that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and Internet retailers must allow Consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
- 11.2. Our obligation is to take back from you any electronic or electrical product when you buy a replacement product for similar use.
- 11.3. If you wish to take advantage of this service, you must return your waste item within 15 days of buying your new one. You must pay the carriage cost to us.
- 12.1. The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- 12.2. All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warranty or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- 12.3. We make no representation or warranty for:
- 12.3.1 the quality of the Goods;
- 12.3.2 any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goodsfor a particular purpose;;
- 12.3.3 the correspondence of the Goods with any description;;
- 12.3.4 the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goodsfor your purpose. ;
- 12.4. In supplying the Services, we shall:
- 12.4.1 perform the Services with reasonable care and skill;
- 12.4.2 use reasonable endeavours to perform the Services in accordance with description of such Services posted on Our Website or contained in other marketing materials; and
- 12.4.3 Ensure that all goods and materials used in providing the Services are of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose.
- 12.5. We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- 12.6. All content found on the Our Website, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only.
- 12.7. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website, the sale of our Goods or the sale of our Services, which is indirect or consequential loss, or economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill. This applies whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- 12.8. We make no representation or warranty and accept no responsibility in law for:
- 12.8.1 accuracy of any Content or the impression or effect it gives;
- 12.8.2 delivery of Content, material or any message;
- 12.8.3 privacy of any transmission;
- 12.8.4 any act or omission of any person or the identity of any person who introduces himself to you through Our Website;
- 12.8.5 any aspect or characteristic of any goods or services advertised on Our Website;
- 12.9. Our Website may include Content Posted by third parties. We are not responsible for any such Content. If you come across any Content which offends you, please contact us via the “Contact us” page on Our Website.
- 12.10. We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
- 12.11. You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us in the immediately preceding 12-month period for the Goods or Services concerned.
- 12.12. This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability or provides an indemnity to us) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, as well as to us.
- 12.13. If you become aware of any breach of any term of this agreement by any person, please contact us via the “Contact us” page on Our Website.We welcome your input but do not guarantee to agree with your judgement.
- 12.14. Nothing in this Contract seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (including that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 12.15. Nothing in this Contract seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer.
13. Your account with us
- 13.1. You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself.We need this information to provide you with the Goods and Services.
- 13.2. If you use Our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
- 13.3. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
14. Restrictions on what you may Post to Our Website
You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post Content which is or may:
- 14.1. be malicious or defamatory;
- 14.2. consist in commercial audio, video or music files;
- 14.3. be illegal, obscene, offensive, threatening or violent;
- 14.4. be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- 14.5. be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- 14.6. give the impression that it emanates from us or that you are connected with us or that we have endorsed you or your business;
- 14.7. solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- 14.8. be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use;
- 14.9. include anything other than words (i.e. you will not include any symbols or photographs) except for a photograph of yourself in your profile in such place as we designate;
- 14.10. link to any of the material specified above, in this paragraph.
- 14.11. send age-inappropriate communications or Content to anyone under the age of 18.
15. Your Posting: restricted content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a Posting which does not comply with these terms. In addition to the restrictions set out above, a Posting must not contain:
- 15.1. hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by us;
- 15.2. keywords or words repeated, which are irrelevant to the Content Posted.
- 15.3. the name, logo or trademark of any organisation other than yours.
- 15.4. inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
16. How we handle your Content
- 16.2. If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domain. We have no control over who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- 16.3. Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the public domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should therefore avoid Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- 16.4. You now irrevocably authorise us to publish feedback, comments and ratings about your activity through Our Website, even though it may be defamatory or critical.
- 16.5. Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we will not protect your rights for you.
- 16.6. You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been Posted by you.
- 16.7. You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
- 16.8. Please notify us of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
17. Removal of offensive Content
- 17.1. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person who comes on Our Website for any purpose.
- 17.2. We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any customer for any purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related activities. However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
17.3. If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- 17.3.1 your claim or complaint must be submitted to us in the form available on Our Website or contain the same information as that requested in our form. It must be sent to us by post or email.
- 17.3.2 we shall remove the offending Content as soon as we are reasonably able;
- 17.3.3 after we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as we alone decide;
- 17.4. We may re-instate the Content about which you have complained or not.
- 17.5. In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our form of complaint or not, you now irrevocably grant to us a licence to publish the complaint and all ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
- 17.6. You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatiously you will repay us the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
18. Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- 18.1. modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- 18.2. link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of OurWebsite to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed OurWebsite by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- 18.3. download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- 18.4. collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- 18.5. collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- 18.6. aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of Our Website;
- 18.7. share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
- 18.8. Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- 18.8.1 create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
- 18.8.2 you may copy the text of any page for your personal use in connection with the purpose of Our Website.
You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- 19.1. your failure to comply with the law of any country;
- 19.2. your breach of this agreement;
- 19.3. any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours;
- 19.4. a contractual claim arising from your use of the Goods;
- 19.5. a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
20. Intellectual Property
- 20.1. We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Goods and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in:text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- 20.2. Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- 20.3. You may not use our name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- 20.4. Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
- 21.1. Without limiting its other rights or remedies, either party may terminate this Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if:
- 21.1.1 the other party commits a material breach of any term of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 30 days of that party being notified in writing to do so;
- 21.1.2 the other party takes any step or action in connection with its entering administration, provisional liquidation or any composition or arrangement with its creditors (other than in relation to a solvent restructuring), obtaining a moratorium, being wound up (whether voluntarily or by order of the court, unless for the purpose of a solvent restructuring), having a receiver appointed to any of its assets or ceasing to carry on business or, if the step or action is taken in another jurisdiction, in connection with any analogous procedure in the relevant jurisdiction;
- 21.1.3 the other party suspends, or threatens to suspend, or ceases or threatens to cease to carry on all or a substantial part of its business; or
- 21.1.4 the other party's financial position deteriorates so far as to reasonably justify the opinion that its ability to give effect to the terms of this agreement is in jeopardy.
- 21.2. Without limiting its other rights or remedies, the Supplier may terminate the Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if the Customer fails to pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment and remains in default not less than 14 days after being notified in writing to make such payment.
- 21.3. Termination of the Contract shall not affect any of the parties' rights and remedies that have accrued as at termination,
- including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of this Contract which existed at or before the date of termination.
- 21.4. Any provision of the Contract that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination shall remain in full force and effect.
- including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of this Contract which existed at or before the date of termination.
22. Dispute resolution
In this paragraph the term “ADR Provider” means an approved body under the European Union (Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes) Regulations 2015.
The following terms apply in the event of a dispute between the parties:
- 22.1. If you are not happy with our services or have any complaint then you must tell us by email message.
- 22.2. If a dispute is not settled as set out above,we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- 22.3. We can propose an ADR Provider or will listen to your proposal. If you are in any way concerned, you should read the regulations at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
23. Miscellaneous matters
- 23.1. When we communicate with you we do so by email.You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- 23.2. Where we provide Goods or Serviceswithout specific charge to you, then it (or they) are deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other Goodsor Services for which a charge is made.Accordingly, there is neither contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those goods or that service.
- 23.3. If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- 23.4. You shall not assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights or obligations under the Contract without our prior written consent.
- 23.5. We may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract, delegate, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of our rights under this agreement.
- 23.6. Force majeure. Neither party shall be in breach of this Contract (other than its payment obligations) nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Contract if such delay or failure result from a Force Majeure Event. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for 4 weeks, the party not affected may terminate this Contract by giving 10 days' written notice to the affected party.
- 23.8. No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- 23.9. Any communication to be served on either party by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail. It shall be deemed to have been delivered: if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery; if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting; If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail:within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.
- 23.10. So far as the law applies, and unless otherwise stated, this agreement does not give any right to any third party.
- 23.11. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond his reasonable control.
- 23.12. In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the constitution of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
- 23.13. The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws ofIreland and you agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in Ireland.
Your right to cancel
Under the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days after the contract was made.
How to cancel
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is enough for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement, sent to us by post or e-mail.
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but you can use your own words as long as your intention is clear.
Model cancellation form
To: REWARD CATERING LIMITED registered in Ireland under registration number, 630464 whose registered address is UNIT 31, THE VILLAGE MILL ENTERPRISE PARK, RATHNEW WICKLOW, A67KW08, IRELAND..
I/We hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our contract of sale of the following products [enter details of goods and any reference].
Ordered on [date]/received on [date],
Name: [enter name or names in which the order was made],
Address: [enter your address],Signature: